There are 1,024 ways to win in Safari Chase video slot, which is based on a watering hole set in the savannahs of Africa. While the main game has wilds that enhance your chances of winning, the bonus feature sets this game apart. The higher-tier animals you collect, the closer you get to the main symbol, which is the Lion, which awards additional spins and payouts of 5,000x.
Safari Chase Slot Features
Savannah Tree scatters trigger the Bonus feature whenever three or more appear simultaneously on the reels. Three, four, or five scatters win you 2x, 5x, or 10x your bet. In addition, you will win 10, 12 or 15 free rounds. During this feature, you are also likely to land unique Accumulation Symbols. This is the way to upgrade lower-level animal icons into top-level Lion symbols by collecting these in the Upgrade icon Meter which is at the top of the reels. Symbol transformations also award +2 extra spins:
- Once you’ve collected four drops, then the Elephant will transform into a Lion, and you’ll get two additoinal spins.
- The Crocodile transforms to become a Lion if you collect four more drops and receive two more spins.
- If you collect five drops, then the Giraffe will change to become the Lion on every subsequent spin, and you will receive two addiutional spins.
- You will receive two extra spins after collecting five additional drops. On the next spin, the Zebra will turn into the Lion.
- You will receive two extra spins if you collect five additional drops.
This symbols in this exciting online slot are cartoonlike, along with decent-looking winning animations.
Players need to get the bonus feature to crack the 5000x win potential, despite the 1,024 pay lines. To maximize your chances of winning, try upgrading as many icons as you can as soon as you can.